Wednesday, June 3, 2009

medical Check-up

on the last Tuesday, I never woke up that early before which is 5 a.m just for the one purpose....
MEDICAL CHECK-UP......


today is the day for me to settle the things demanded by JPA... after days and days, weeks and weeks... today I finally decide to grab the chance to be the first 30 person for the medical check-up at UiTm Shah Alam or I will never do it at there (cheeper place) there is no other place that will offer for such price(RM168)huh..! Bankrupt! .. so, my roommate had woke me up at 5 a.m, as what I told her to do so...Thanks Ciput(my lovely roomate)....

6.40 a.m I ready to go and wait for a bus and all my roommates surprised to see me... "Waa! Izzah, What make you sooo early today?! "... hahahah... I laugh and tell them where I'm going today...
OOhhh!!Patutla... (that is their respond to my answer)
After saying good bye and give a flying kiss to my roommates, I went to my friend room which is on the 2nd floor and we are together heading toward the bus stop..

3 comments:

  1. wah3 ade blog ek...oke2 sodap2..besh...aku diary jew...xmen blog lagy...ngah3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete